Wear a badge.
You can buy a badge here. Choose between “Shiny Recruit’ and ‘Grizzled Vet’. Badges are £3 each, or two for £5
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is the Oblivity podcast.
2. The competition is open to anyone except the cast and crew of the podcast.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on Twitter at @oblivitypodcast
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be whatever each Tweet says. In each competition, after each date specified, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Each week, enter to win two official #oblivitypodcast badges: ‘shiny recruit’ and ‘grizzled vet’! Just follow & retweet with comment telling us whatever we’ve asked for in a particular Tweet. Winner drawn at random from genuine entries on the date stipulated in the specific Tweet. We’ll DM the winner. No entry restrictions. T&Cs
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Two official Oblivity podcast badges: one ‘shiny recruit’ and one ‘grizzled vet’.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Oblivity podcast and not to any other party.
23. The Oblivity podcast will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
24. The Oblivity podcast‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
25. The entrant must be following @oblivitypodcast on Twitter in order to enter.
26. The Oblivity podcast shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. The Oblivity podcast also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.